The APERA Instruments EC400S is an easy-to-use and reliable meter for simultaneous determination of conductivity (EC), TDS value (or evaporation residue) and temperature. It is very handy and well suited for use in harsh environments due to its dust and water resistance (IP57). The EC400S is equipped with the 2301T-S electrode from Apera Instruments, which uses our unique BPB (Brush-resistant Platinum Black) electrode technology. Automatic temperature compensation can be performed by the integrated temperature sensor. The EC400S has a memory function and GLP data management with up to 500 memory groups. It can be connected to a PC or laptop via USB to either read out the memory groups or perform real-time storage.
- Measurement of EC, TDS and temperature (accuracy: ±1.0% F.S, range: 0 to 200 mS; 0 to 50 °C)
- Equipped with the 2301T-S BPB conductivity electrode with integrated temperature measurement
- Water and dust protected (IP57) for harsh environment
- Quick and easy 1 to 4 point calibration
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
- GLP data management (500 memory groups) with data output via USB, also with real-time storage function
The measuring device has the EC marking and a two-year guarantee on the device (six months on electrodes).