The EC850 from Apera Instruments is a handy and easy-to-use meter for the determination of conductivity (EC), TDS and temperature. It is protected by a silicone cover and is waterproof and dustproof (IP57), making it particularly well suited for field use, even in harsh environments. The 2031T-S conductivity electrode is based on our unique BPB (Brush-resistant Platinum Black) electrode technology and is characterized by its precision and very wide measuring range (0 – 200 mS/cm). Due to its integrated temperature sensor, automatic temperature compensation (ATC) can be performed.
- Equipped with the BPB 2031T-S conductivity electrode with integrated temperature measurement
- Silicone case provides safe & firm grip and protects from shocks
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP57) for use in harsh environments
- Fold-out stand for convenient indoor operation
- Quick and easy 1- to 3-point calibration
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
- BNC connector is compatible with LabSen® series electrodes for even more application possibilities
The meter is RoHS and EC certified and has a 3 year warranty (6 months on the electrode).