The PH850-WW from Apera Instruments is a handy and easy-to-use meter for the determination of pH, ORP (electrode sold separately e.g. 301Pt-C) and temperature. It is particularly suitable for pH measurement of wastewater, emulsions, dirty water and other turbid water solutions containing sulfides and proteins. The LabSen® 333 pH electrode included in the scope of delivery has a solid electrolyte which, in combination with the hole diaphragm structure, prevents the diaphragm from becoming clogged. A polyoxymethylene (POM) sheath serves as corrosion protection for the electrode and prevents possible damage from impacts. The electrode has an integrated temperature sensor, which enables automatic temperature compensation (ATC). The PH850-WW is protected by a silicone cover and is waterproof and dustproof (IP57), making it particularly well suited for field use, even in harsh environments.
- Equipped with the LabSen® 333 pH electrode for pH measurement of wastewater, emulsions, dirty water, etc.
- Silicone case provides safe & firm grip and protects from shocks
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP57) for use in harsh environments
- Fold-out stand for convenient indoor operation
- Quick and easy 1- to 3-point calibration
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
The meter is RoHS and EC certified and has a 3 year warranty (6 months on the electrode).