The LabSen® 241-3A pH electrode for micro samples from Apera Instruments is manufactured using proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials. It is particularly suitable for measuring small sample volumes (>30 μl) and for use in thin test tubes. With a suitable microvolume container (sold separately), samples up to 15 μl can be measured.
Long-life reference system – The LabSen 241-3A pH electrode uses a long-life reference system consisting of a glass tube, AgCl and a reference silver wire. The top of the thin glass tube is filled with cotton, which prevents the reaction between AgCl and electrolyte when the temperature changes. It improves the stability of the reference electrode and extends the life of the electrode.
Unique glass membrane – The electrode has a special cylindrical micro-electrode tip (tip ø3mm) and can be used at temperatures up to 100°C.
- pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Special cylindrical LabSen sensor tip for micro volumes (>30 microliter)
- Long-life reference system that improves the stability of the reference electrode and extends the life of the electrode
- Suitable for measurements in NMR tubes
- With microcontainer measurements up to 15 μl possible
The electrode uses a BNC connector that is compatible with all pH meters that use BNC connectors, such as Apera Instruments PH850, PC850, PH8500, PC8500, PH700, PH910, PC910, PH950, PC950,PH800, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820. A temperature sensor is not integrated. For automatic temperature compensation, a separate temperature sensor (e.g. Apera Instruments MP500) is required, or the temperature must be entered manually.
This electrode has a 6-month manufacturer’s warranty.