The APERA Instruments PC400 is an easy-to-use and reliable meter for the determination of conductivity (EC), TDS, pH and temperature (with the separately available 301Pt-S electrode, redox potential (ORP) can also be measured). It is very handy and well suited for use in harsh environments due to its dust and water resistance (IP57). The PC400 is equipped with the 2301T-S conductivity electrode and the 201T-S pH electrode from Apera Instruments. Both electrodes have an integrated temperature sensor so that automatic temperature compensation can be performed.
- Fast and precise measurement of EC, TDS, pH and temperature
- Equipped with 201T-S and 2301T-S electrodes each with integrated temperature measurement
- Water and dust protected (IP57) for harsh environment
- Quick and easy 1- to 3-point calibration
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
The measuring device has the EC marking and a two-year guarantee on the device (six months on electrodes).