The LabSen® 373 flat pH electrode from Apera Instruments is manufactured using proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials and has an integrated temperature sensor. The electrode has a flat glass membrane, which is ideal for reliable measurement of smooth surfaces such as skin, paper, leather, fabric, textiles, etc. A polyoxymethylene (POM) sheath serves as corrosion protection for the electrode and prevents possible damage from impacts.
Special Flat Glass Membrane – The unique flat membrane with a PTFE compound structure is specifically designed for measuring moist, solid and semi-solid surfaces such as paper, skin, textiles and leather. The joint structure is made of multi-porous Teflon material, which makes it resistant to contamination or clogging of the joint.
Long-life reference system – The LabSen 373 pH electrode uses a long-life reference system consisting of a glass tube, AgCl and a reference silver wire. The top of the slim glass tube is filled with cotton, which prevents a reaction between AgCl and the electrolyte when the temperature changes. It improves the stability of the reference electrode and extends the life of the electrode.
- PTFE connection made of multi-porous Teflon material for better prevention of contamination and clogging
- Special flat glass membrane for measurements on surfaces such as skin, fabric, paper, etc.
- Blue gel electrolyte, does not flow and does not cause air bubbles
- pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Long-life reference system that improves the stability of the reference electrode and extends the life of the electrode
- The POM housing is highly resistant to corrosion
- Integrated temperature sensor allows autom. Temperature compensation
The electrode uses a BNC connector that is compatible with all pH meters that use BNC connectors, such as Apera Instruments PH850, PC850, PH8500, PC8500, PH700, PH910, PC910, PH950, PC950, PH800, PH800, PC800, PH820, and PC820. In addition, the LabSen 373 is the replacement electrode for the PH850-FT and PH8500-FT instruments. The integrated temperature sensor is connected with an RCA connector (Cinch) and is not compatible with all measuring devices of other manufacturers.
This electrode has a 6-month manufacturer’s warranty.