The PH850-FT from Apera Instruments is a handy and easy-to-use meter for the determination of pH, ORP (electrode sold separately e.g. 301Pt-C) and temperature. The LabSen® 373 pH electrode included in the scope of delivery has a flat glass membrane and is particularly suitable for the reliable measurement of smooth surfaces such as skin, paper, leather, fabric, textiles, etc.. A polyoxymethylene (POM) sheath serves as corrosion protection for the electrode and prevents possible damage from impacts. An integrated temperature sensor allows simultaneous measurement of pH & temperature and enables automatic temperature compensation to be performed. The PH850-FT is protected by a silicone cover and is waterproof and dustproof (IP57), making it particularly well suited for field use, even in harsh environments.
- Equipped with the LabSen® 373 pH electrode for surface measurements
- Silicone case provides safe & firm grip and protects from shocks
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP57) for use in harsh environments
- Fold-out stand for convenient indoor operation
- Quick and easy 1- to 3-point calibration
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
The meter is RoHS and EC certified and has a 3 year warranty (6 months on the electrode).