The PH8500-MS from Apera Instruments is a handy and easy-to-use meter for the determination of pH, ORP (electrode sold separately e.g. 301Pt-C) and temperature. It is particularly suitable for pH measurement of small test quantities or in thin sample containers. Due to its slim design, the LabSen® 243-6 pH electrode included in the scope of delivery can measure sample volumes of up to 200µl, and even up to 60µl with a suitable test tube. It operates at temperatures up to 100°C and has an integrated temperature sensor, which enables automatic temperature compensation (ATC). The PH8500-MS is protected by a silicone cover and is waterproof and dustproof (IP57), making it particularly well suited for field use, even in harsh environments. In addition, the meter has a memory function and GLP data management with storage for up to 500 memory groups. It can be connected to a PC or laptop via USB to either read out the memory groups or perform real-time storage.
- Equipped with the LabSen® 243-6 pH/temp. electrode for small sample volumes
- Silicone case provides safe & firm grip and protects from shocks
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP57) for use in harsh environments
- Fold-out stand for convenient indoor operation
- Quick and easy 1- to 3-point calibration
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- GLP data management (500 memory groups) with data output via USB, also with real-time storage function
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
The meter is RoHS and EC certified and has a 3 year warranty (6 months on the electrode).