The Apera Instruments TN420 provides fast and reliable measurements of the turbidity (turbidity) of liquids. The instrument is equipped with a tungsten filament lamp and operates via a 90° nephelometric scattering method that is consistent with U.S. EPA 180.1 method for determining turbidity in drinking, ground, surface, and saline waters, as well as in domestic and industrial wastes. The large LCD with progress indicator and intuitive operating instructions in picture and text form make it user-friendly and easy to operate. It is suitable for use on site or in the laboratory.
- Performs accurate, fast and reliable turbidity measurements
- Large TFT color screen with clear on-screen instructions for easy operation
- EPA-certified, non-toxic, and easy-to-use AMCOClear® polymer standard solutions.
- Waterproof housing according to IP67 enables application in outdoor use e.g. for drinking water analysis, environmental monitoring, etc.
- Convenient storage and transport in case together with calibration solution, sample vials and accessories
- Quality and safety certificate: ISO 7027 and DIN 27027
The TN420 is ISO9001:2015 and CE certified and has a 2 year warranty.