The Apera Instruments EC700 conductivity meter offers fast and stable conductivity measurements at the best price-performance ratio. The inexpensive instrument is optimally suited for simple laboratory measurements and as a teaching instrument. The high quality conductivity electrode creates fast, accurate and stable measurements with modern digital technology. Splash water and dust protection according to IP54 allow measurements in harsh environments. Easy calibration with automatic recognition of eight different standard conductivity solutions (3 included).
- Including 2301T-F electrode for conductivity and temperature measurement, with automatic temperature compensation
- Automatic calibration mode with calibration guide and self-diagnostics
- Modern, digital technology produces fast and stable measurements
- Scope of delivery includes electrode holder and calibration solutions
- Splash-proof (degree of protection IP54)
The Apera Instruments EC700 conductivity meter has a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty (6 months on the electrode).