The Apera Instruments TN500 provides fast and reliable measurements of the turbidity (turbidity) of liquids. The instrument is equipped with a tungsten filament lamp and operates via a 90° nephelometric scattering method that is consistent with U.S. EPA 180.1 method for determining turbidity in drinking, ground, surface, and saline waters, as well as in domestic and industrial wastes. It is well suited for rapidly settling samples or fluctuating or variable measurements thanks to TruRead™ measurement mode. The TN500 has a memory function for up to 200 data sets and can be connected to a PC via USB to read out the data or perform real-time storage. The large LCD with progress indicator and intuitive operating instructions in picture and text form make it user-friendly and easy to operate. It is suitable for use on site or in the laboratory.
- Performs accurate, fast and reliable turbidity measurements
- Large TFT color screen with clear on-screen instructions for easy operation
- EPA-certified, non-toxic, and easy-to-use AMCOClear® polymer standard solutions.
- TruRead™ measurement mode for sample solutions with fast settling and continuous measurement changes
- Up to 200 data sets can be stored and read out via USB
- Waterproof housing according to IP67 enables application in outdoor use e.g. for drinking water analysis, environmental monitoring, etc.
- Convenient storage and transport in case together with calibration solution, sample vials and accessories
The TN500 is CE certified and has a 2 year warranty.