The Apera Instruments 201T-S 3-in-1 Combination pH Electrode/Tester/Sensor tests pH and temperature simultaneously and supports auto temperature compensation. Ideal for regular water solutions’ pH measurement in scientific research, environmental monitoring, and quality control.
- 3-in-1 Combination pH Electrode, testing pH and temperature simultaneously (supports Auto.Temp. Compensation)
- Quality glass bulb pH sensor
- Equipped with a detachable probe storage cap, keeping the sensor hydrated when not in use.
- Gel KCL electrolyte adopted; No need for refilling.
- 6-Month Warranty fulfilled by Apera Instruments
Not suitable for testing in low-ion concentration solutions (eg: deionized water or distilled water), strong base solutions (pH>12), highly corrosive liquid, or for continuous testing in high temperature solutions (>140°F).
Compatible Apera Instruments meters: PH400, PC400, PH400S, PC400S, SX711, SX723, SX736, WS100, WS200
This electrode has a 6-Month limited warranty fulfilled by Apera Instruments.