The LabSen® 863 pH/temp. electrode from Apera Instruments is manufactured using proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials. It is specifically designed for the measurement of high temperature and caustic solutions, such as electroplating solutions.
LabSen PSY Glass Membran – The special PHY glass membran is highly resistant to chemical corrosion and maximizes the reliability and lifetime of the electrode when measuring complex and high temperature solutions.
Silver Ion Trap Reference System – In addition to the Long Life Reference System, a silver ion trap is incorporated into the LabSen 863 pH electrode to prevent blockage or contamination of the junction by silver sulfide.
- Proprietary pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Especially for pH measurement of high-temperature solutions (up to 130°C) and caustic solutions
- Silver ion trap reference system prevents contamination of the electrode
- The PTFE diaphragm prevents the connection from being clogged by complex chemicals
- Blue gel electrolyte, does not flow and does not cause air bubbles
- Integrated temperature sensor enables automatic temperature compensation
The electrode uses a BNC connector that is compatible with all pH meters that use BNC connectors, such as Apera Instruments PH850, PC850, PH8500, PC8500, PH700, PH910, PC910, PH950, PC950,PH800, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820. The integrated temperature sensor is connected with an RCA connector (Cinch) and is not compatible with all measuring devices of other manufacturers.
This electrode has a 6-month manufacturer’s warranty.