The PH8500-SL from Apera Instruments is a handy and easy-to-use meter for the determination of pH, ORP (electrode sold separately e.g. 301Pt-C) and temperature. It is specially designed to make direct soil pH measurements quickly and easily. The included LabSen® 553 pH electrode has a pointed & stable glass membrane and a solid polymer electrolyte, so it can be easily inserted into the ground for measurement without causing damage or clogging the diaphragm. The electrode has an integrated temperature sensor, which enables automatic temperature compensation (ATC). The PH8500-SL is protected by a silicone cover and is waterproof and dustproof (IP57), making it particularly well suited for field use, even in harsh environments. Furthermore, the meter has a memory function and GLP data management with storage space for up to 500 memory groups. It can be connected to a PC or laptop via USB to either read out the memory groups or perform real-time storage.
- Equipped with the LabSen® 553 pH electrode with tip for direct soil measurements
- Silicone case provides safe & firm grip and protects from shocks
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP57) for use in harsh environments
- Fold-out stand for convenient indoor operation
- Quick and easy 1- to 3-point calibration
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- GLP data management (500 memory groups) with data output via USB, also with real-time storage function
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
The meter is RoHS and EC certified and has a 3 year warranty (6 months on the electrode).