The Apera Instruments DO850 oxygen meter is equipped with a state-of-the-art optical sensor for dissolved oxygen measurements. The optical sensor has no membrane and requires no special solutions. You will get a stable reading in 1 to 3 minutes. The sensor has a lifetime of up to 8000 hours of operation. The special coating on the cap protects the sensor from external influences and enables measurements independent of available light and chemicals. The meter is waterproof and dustproof (IP57 protection rating), allowing it to work in harsh environments.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art optical oxygen sensor: reliable and effortless measurement of dissolved oxygen in 1-3 min
- The sensor has a lifetime of up to 8000 hours operating time
- Measuring device incl. foldable stand
- Easy calibration, minimal maintenance
- The special coating on the luminescent cap makes it anti-interference and unaffected by light and chemicals.
- The special coating of the DO8032 electrode cap prevents interference and makes it resistant to light and chemicals
- IP57 protection level: water and dust protected design
- Complete set incl. Sensor with 3m cable, calibration cap and rugged carrying case
The meter has the EC marking and a warranty of three years on the device (two years on electrodes).