The Apera Instruments 802 stirrer is specifically designed to provide safe and reliable heated stirring with ease of operation. Suitable for heated stirring of the solution with small sample volumes. The product has the following functions:
- Easily adjustable speed (0 to 2300 rpm, max. stirring volume: 1000 ml)
- Heating the stirring surface to 120 °C (248 °F) within 5 minutes
- The overheat protection ensures that heating stops when the temperature of the stirring surface exceeds 150 °C (302 °F).
- The heat-resistant magnetic steel effectively prevents the stirring bars from bouncing.
- Well suited for stirring low viscosity solutions
The magnetic stirrer is CE certified and comes with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.