The LabSen® 853-S from Apera Instruments is a pH electrode with integrated temperature sensor and is manufactured using patented Swiss sensor technology and materials. It is specially designed for precise measurement of high viscosity samples such as cosmetics, coatings, syrups, resins, adhesives, etc.
LabSen S-type hemispherical glass diaphragm – The low-resistance and rugged glass diaphragm provides a fast response so readings stabilize quickly, and is up to 10 times more robust against shock or accidental contact than conventional products.
Pre-pressurized reference system – The pre-pressurized reference system allows the electrolyte to flow through the junction even with highly viscous samples. This enables the electrode to reliably measure even samples with high viscosity.
Patented pH/Temperature Combination Structure – The temperature probe is placed in an independent cavity under the pH glass membrane. With the built-in thermally conductive medium, the temperature sensing capability can be increased by 40%, which significantly improves the response time and stability of the pH electrode.
- Patented pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Unique LabSen hemispherical glass membrane, which has a faster response rate, better repeatability and robustness.
- Pre-pressurized reference system for smooth electrolyte flow
- Silver ion trap reference system prevents contamination of the electrode and increases its service life
- Patented pH/temperature combination structure that increases temperature response time by 40% over a conventional integrated thermistor.
The electrode uses a BNC connector that is compatible with all pH meters that use BNC connectors, such as Apera Instruments PH850, PC850, PH8500, PC8500, PH700, PH910, PC910, PH950, PC950,PH800, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820. The integrated temperature sensor is connected with an RCA connector (Cinch) and is not compatible with all measuring devices of other manufacturers.
This electrode has a 6-month manufacturer’s warranty.