The Apera Instruments EC60 is an easy-to-use and reliable conductivity meter that can be used in all fields for conductivity measurement.
- The unique BPB (Brush-resistant Platinum Black) electrode from Apera Instruments allows high accuracy and reliability in conductivity measurement.
- EC / TDS / salinity / temperature can be tested simultaneously quickly, accurately and reliably
- Easy calibration with automatic buffer recognition
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) (0-50 ° C)
- Large LCD display with 2 background colors (blue for the measurement mode and green for the calibration mode)
- Replaceable electrode EC60-E
- Complete set incl. Calibration solutions, batteries and carrying strap in a practical carrying case
- Up to 1000 hours operating time (4 AAA batteries)
The Apera Instruments EC60 conductivity meter has a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty (6 months on the electrode).