The APERA Instruments EC820 is an easy-to-use and reliable conductivity meter for laboratories in research and science.
- Including 2401T-F conductivity glass electrode for the stable, safe and highly accurate measurements
- High precision with an accuracy of ± 0.5% over the entire measuring range from 0 to 2000 mS/cm
- Quick and easy 1-4 point calibration with automatic detection of standard solution
- Large, backlit LCD simultaneously displays conductivity/TDS/salinity/resistivity and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- The instrument has a non-linear automatic temperature compensation for measurements of pure water
- GLP data management (500 memory groups) with data output via USB
- Self-diagnosis shows the condition of the electrode
The Apera Instruments EC820 conductivity meter has a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty (6 months on the electrode).