The LabSen® 853-H pH/temp. electrode from Apera Instruments is manufactured using proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials. It is specially designed for precise measurement of highly viscous samples with strong basic character or high temperature.
LabSen HA glass membrane – The LabSen 853-H pH electrode uses a special glass membrane that provides better accuracy and reproducibility in strong base solutions while minimizing alkali error. The hemispherical glass membrane is robust and highly shock resistant (up to 10 times more robust than conventional products), significantly reducing the likelihood of the electrode breaking during impact.
Pre-pressurized reference system – The pre-pressurized reference system allows the electrolyte to flow uniformly through the compound even with highly viscous samples. This enables the electrode to reliably measure highly viscous samples.
- Proprietary pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- The LabSen HA glass membrane, specially developed for strongly basic solutions (pH 10-14), minimizes the alkali error.
- Pre-pressurized reference system ensures smooth electrolyte flow.
- Silver ion trap reference system prevents contamination of the electrode and increases its service life
- Integrated temperature sensor enables automatic temperature compensation
The electrode uses a BNC connector that is compatible with all pH meters that use BNC connectors, such as Apera Instruments PH850, PC850, PH8500, PC8500, PH700, PH910, PC910, PH950, PC950,PH800, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820. The integrated temperature sensor is connected with an RCA connector (Cinch) and is not compatible with all measuring devices of other manufacturers.
This electrode has a 6-month manufacturer’s warranty.