The Apera Instruments 901 Intelligent Magnetic Stirrer has a store-and-recall stirring speed feature so you never lose the specific speed that suits your measurement needs, and is great for general analysis of water solutions in the lab. The product has the following functions:
- The microprocessor chip allows precise setting and saving of the stirring speed. By pressing the RPM button, you can conveniently switch between two set speeds.
- The ABS plastic housing in transparent design is dust and waterproof according to protection class IP54.
- The 901 magnetic stirrer can be powered by either AA batteries or a DC6V power supply, making it ideal for use in the field or in incubators.
- Low battery alarm function
- Equipped with a specially designed electrode holder, which can be adjusted in height. Different types of electrodes can be inserted into the holder, e.g. to perform direct measurements or titration analyses.
The magnetic stirrer is CE certified and comes with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.