The APERA Instruments EC400 is an easy-to-use and reliable instrument for the simultaneous determination of conductivity (EC), TDS value (or evaporation residue) and temperature. It is very handy and well suited for use in harsh environments due to its dust and water resistance (IP57). The EC400 is equipped with the 2301T-S electrode from Apera Instruments, which uses our unique BPB (Brush-resistant Platinum Black) electrode technology. Automatic temperature compensation can be performed by the integrated temperature sensor.
- Measurement of EC, TDS and temperature (accuracy: ±1.0% F.S, range: 0 to 200 mS; 0 to 50 °C)
- Equipped with the 2301T-S BPB conductivity electrode with integrated temperature measurement
- Water and dust protected (IP57) for harsh environment
- Quick and easy 1 to 4 point calibration
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
The measuring device has the EC marking and a two-year guarantee on the device (six months on electrodes).