The APERA Instruments EC9500 performs reliable conductivity measurements and is characterized by its ease of use.
- User-friendly operation thanks to graphic instructions and description
- GLP data management (incl. time, date, sample ID, electrode, user) with data output via USB
- Operation with password protection; supports GLP printer
- Including magnetic stirrer and electrode holder
- Multilingual operating system (English, German, Chinese, Spanish)
- Large, backlit LCD simultaneously displays conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- Due to the integrated microprocessor chip, the meter has intelligent functions such as automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation, function setting, self-diagnosis and data logger
The Apera Instruments EC9500 conductivity meter has a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty (6 months on the electrode).