The LabSen® 881 pH electrode from Apera Instruments is manufactured using proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials. It was specially developed for measuring low-temperature solutions (down to -30 °C).
LabSen L-type glass membrane – The electrode has a special conical glass membrane that is up to 10 times more robust than conventional products and is particularly suitable for low-temperature solutions (down to -30 °C) due to its very low resistance (<50MΩ).
Silver ion trap reference system + protelyte electrolyte – The LabSen 881 pH electrode is equipped with a silver ion trap reference system and a protelyte reference solution. In addition to the long-life reference system, a silver ion trap is incorporated to prevent blockage or contamination of the diaphragm and increase the life of the electrode.
- Patented pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Special low-resistance glass membrane for pH measurement of low-temperature solutions
- Robust LabSen conical electrode tip with fast response
- Silver ion trap reference system + Protelyt reference solution prevent blocking of the diaphragm
- Blue gel electrolyte, does not flow and does not cause air bubbles
The electrode uses a BNC connector that is compatible with all pH meters that use BNC connectors, such as Apera Instruments PH850, PC850, PH8500, PC8500, PH700, PH910, PC910, PH950, PC950,PH800, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820. A temperature sensor is not integrated. For automatic temperature compensation, a separate temperature sensor (e.g. Apera Instruments MP500) is required, or the temperature must be entered manually.
This electrode has a 6-month manufacturer’s warranty