The SX716 from Apera Instruments is designed for laboratory quality dissolved oxygen (DO) measurement and is suitable for all general water solutions. The SX716’s handy design as well as its dust and water resistance (IP57) and the rugged carrying case included in the scope of delivery make it ideal for field use, even in harsh environments. The integrated memory function allows the storage and retrieval of 100 data sets. Possible applications include water treatment, environmental monitoring, beverage production, aquaculture, groundwater, surface water and aquarium monitoring, etc.
The DO500 polarographic electrode is polarized and ready for measurement after only 5 minutes. Due to its mode of operation, automatic temperature and salinity compensation as well as manual air pressure compensation, the electrode enables fast and precise DO measurements.
- Equipped with Apera Instruments DO500 polarographic electrode with fast response and integrated temperature and salinity sensors.
- Replaceable DO membrane cap (3 replacement membrane caps and a matching refill solution are included in the kit).
- Electrode polarization takes only 5 minutes. The measurement reaches 90% response within 30 seconds.
- Automatic compensation for temperature and salinity, manual compensation for barometric pressure
- A special digital filter technology additionally improves response time and measurement accuracy
- The integrated memory function allows to storage and recall 100 data sets
- Dust and water protected according to IP57, ideal for use in harsh environments
- Supplied as a complete test kit in a robust carrying case
The Apera Instruments SX716 has a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty (6 months for the electrode).