The APERA Instruments TDS20 is an easy-to-use and reliable TDS meter for checking water quality in all fields, such as drinking water testing, agriculture, hydroponics, swimming pools, etc.
The unique platinum conductivity electrode from APERA Instruments ensures precise and reliable measurement.
- Simple 1 to 2 point calibration with automatic buffer detection
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) (in the range 0-50 ° C)
- Large LCD displays TDS and temperature simultaneously
- Automatic shutdown when not in use after 8 minutes
- Up to 1000 hours of operating time (4 AAA batteries)
- Waterproof measuring device, housing protection class IP67
- Complete set incl. Calibration solutions, batteries and carrying strap in a practical carrying case
The Apera Instruments TDS20 TDS meter has a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty (6 months on the electrode).