The LabSen® 241-6 semi-micro pH electrode from Apera Instruments is manufactured using proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials. It is particularly suitable for measuring small-volume samples (≥0.2 ml) and for use in thin test tubes.
Long-life reference system – The LabSen 241-6 pH electrode uses a long-life reference system consisting of a glass tube, AgCl and a reference silver wire. The top of the thin glass tube is filled with cotton, which prevents the reaction between AgCl and electrolyte when the temperature changes. It improves the stability of the reference electrode and extends the life of the electrode.
LabSen S-type semi-micro glass membrane – With a length of 100mm, a diameter of 6mm and low membrane resistance (<350MΩ), the electrode allows reliable measurements of volumes ≥0.2ml at temperatures up to 100°C.
- pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Special cylindrical LabSen sensor tip for small sample volumes (≥200 μl)
- With suitable micro-container (sold separately) smallest volumes up to 60µl can be measured
- Blue gel electrolyte, does not flow and does not cause air bubbles
- Long-life reference system that improves the stability of the reference electrode and extends the life of the electrode
The electrode uses a BNC connector that is compatible with all pH meters that use BNC connectors, such as Apera Instruments PH850, PC850, PH8500, PC8500, PH700, PH910, PC910, PH950, PC950,PH800, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820. A temperature sensor is not integrated. For automatic temperature compensation, a separate temperature sensor (e.g. Apera Instruments MP500) is required, or the temperature must be entered manually.
This electrode has a 6-month manufacturer’s warranty.