The PC8500 from Apera Instruments is a handy and easy-to-use meter for the determination of pH, conductivity (EC), TDS, salinity, ORP (electrode sold separately e.g. 301Pt-C) and temperature. It is protected by a silicone cover and is waterproof and dustproof (IP57), making it particularly well suited for field use, even in harsh environments. The 201T-F pH electrode features a unique low-resistance glass membrane for fast and accurate pH measurements. The 2031T-S conductivity electrode is based on our BPB (Brush-resistant Platinum Black) electrode technology and is characterized by its precision and very wide measuring range (0 – 200 mS/cm). Both electrodes are equipped with an integrated temperature sensor, which enables automatic temperature compensation (ATC) in each case. The PC8500 has a memory function and GLP data management with storage for up to 500 memory groups. It can be connected to a PC or laptop via USB to either read out the memory groups or perform real-time storage.
- Equipped with the 201T-F pH electrode and the 2031T-S conductivity electrode, each with integrated temperature sensor
- Silicone case provides safe & firm grip and protects from shocks
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP57) for use in harsh environments
- Fold-out stand for convenient indoor operation
- Quick and easy 1- to 3-point calibration
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value, pH value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
- GLP data management (500 memory groups) with data output via USB, also with real-time storage function
- BNC connector is compatible with LabSen® series electrodes for even more application possibilities
The meter is RoHS and EC certified and has a 3 year warranty (6 months on the electrode).