The PH850-HT from Apera Instruments is a handy and easy-to-use meter for the determination of pH, ORP (electrode sold separately e.g. 301Pt-C) and temperature. It is ideal for making precise and reliable measurements of high-temperature solutions (up to 130°C) and caustic solutions. The included LabSen® 861 pH electrode is equipped with a special PSY glass membrane, which is highly resistant to chemical corrosion and maximizes the reliability and lifetime of the electrode when measuring complex and high-temperature solutions. An MP500 temperature sensor is included in the set for temperature measurement. The PH850-HT is protected by a silicone cover and is waterproof and dustproof (IP57), making it particularly well suited for field use, even in harsh environments.
- Equipped with the LabSen® 861 pH electrode for high-temperature and alkaline solutions
- Silicone case provides safe & firm grip and protects from shocks
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP57) for use in harsh environments
- Fold-out stand for convenient indoor operation
- Quick and easy 1- to 3-point calibration
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
The meter is RoHS and EC certified and has a 3 year warranty (6 months on the electrode).